Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Eligibility criteria for Maharashtra state candidates and outside Maharashtra state candidate for admission to first year of degree courses in Engineering / Technology.
- Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed HSC(STD XII) Examination of Maharashtra state of Secondary and Higher Secondary education or its equivalent examination with subjects English, Physics, Chemistry/Biology, and Mathematics and secured minimum 50% marks in the subjects Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics added together and obtained non-zero score in subjects Physics, Chemistry/ Biology, and Mathematics added together at JEEExam or AIEEE Exam.
- A candidate who has passed Diploma In Engineering / Technology with minimum of 50% marks and medium of instruction as English from the Polytechnic institute affiliated to MSBTE or the institute approved by AICTE and seeking admission to first year degree course in Engineering / Technology.
Attested copies of document to be attached along with the application form
- Candidate of Indian Nationality.
- SSC (Std X) mark sheet.
- HSC (Std XII) mark sheet /Diploma in Engineering /Technology Exam mark sheet.
- College / School Leaving certificate.
- JEEExam score card / AIEEE Exam score card
- Caste certificate in case of candidate of Backward class categories i.e. SC and ST.
- Caste certificate and Non-creamy layer certificate in case of candidate of Other Backward Class (OBC) categories & VJNT Class categories.
- Migration certificate for candidates having H.S.C. or equivalent examination from the Board other than Maharashtra State (Diploma).
- Domicile certificate of Father / Mother in case of candidate passing SSC (Std X) and / or HSC (Std XII) examination from recognized institution outside Maharashtra State.
|Sr.||No Particulars||Fees per Student|
|Sr.No||Particulars||Fees per Student|
|1||Hostel Fees (With mess)||35000/-|